As mentioned in our last Covid-19 related update, we have been racking our brains for ways to help. We know that the time to give back is NOW.
As such, we are thrilled to announce that we are donating 10% of website proceeds for the rest of April to DirectRelief.org's medical relief efforts to help provide:
- Assistance in the form of personal protective equipment, or PPE, for health workers
- Building an ICU medication model
- Collaborating with infectious disease epidemiologists, technology companies and public agencies to use aggregated mobility data to support the COVID-19 response and more
We've received many questions about our operation during this time and we wanted to address some of them here:
- Additional Offerings - We are now taking sign-ups for our new UV-C cell phone sterilizer which incorporates technology that can kill 99.99% of germs. We are also working to offer additional essential goods. Stay tuned for updates.
- Orders - Our fulfillment center has a variety of clients and ships essential goods all over the world. Therefore they are fully operational and able to ship all of your SafeSleeve orders. We know that billions around the world are spending more time on their mobile devices, so we are proud to be able to provide anti-radiation solutions during this time.
- Customer Support - Our customer support teams are working remotely, but fully operational. Please be patient as we have seen an influx in requests recently.
- Out of Stock Items - Although we are sold out of several items, our suppliers are back in operation and we hope to restock shortly.