Image source: Jerusalem Post
Cell Phones and Their Impact on Male Fertility
- Male partners are the cause of infertility in up to 40% of cases.
- Studies have shown consistently decreasing sperm quality in the since the beginning of the 20th century.
- The latest joint study from the Haifa Technion and Carmel Medical Center in Israel compared cell phone use patterns and sperm quality. The results suggest a link between Male infertility and cell phone use.
- 47% of subjects who kept their cell phones two feet or less from their body showed abnormally low semen concentration (low enough to cause infertility) vs only 11% of the general population.
- Speaking on a cell phone for just an hour a day doubles the risk of infertility.
- RF and EMR radiation from cell phones is to blame.
Effect of Mobile Telephones on Sperm Quality
Based on the results of their study, Dr. Ariel Zilberlicht of the Carmel Medical Center recommends that men "shorten the duration of calls and avoid carrying the device near their groins, sleeping next to it, speaking on it when it’s charging and use headphones or a headset as much as possible."
While these suggestions will certainly reduce your exposure, they are not necessarily realistic. For a more practical solution, our SafeSleeve Cases incorporate an FCC certified lab tested shielding technology that blocks up to 99% of RF and ELF radiation in a stylish, convenient wallet case.
Start protecting yourself and ORDER HERE TODAY!