So, you've read the numerous studies about the potentially harmful health effects of cell phone radiation and you are ready to something about it. Of course, you can use your phone sparingly and put it in airplane mode when possible, use a wired headset or speakerphone when on calls, and never store it in your pocket. However, is that realistic? How about for your kids? In today's world, with our increasing dependence on our cell phones, probably not!
The good news is, there is a better solution...
Several companies have developed technologies to greatly reduce your radiation exposure without compromising the convenience of your device.
But which one should you choose?
There are a few key elements to look for when deciding which anti-radiation cell phone case is right for you:
- Independent Lab Testing - some companies may claim to have independent lab testing, but have they published the test results on their site?
- Block ALL relevant types of EMR Radiation - there are various products that claim to block radiation that only block Radio Frequency (RF) radiation. However, Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radiation is another type of radiation emitted by all electronics. It is crucial to use a product that has been tested to block both types.
- Built-in Wallet - While not necessary when it comes to radiation protection, a built-in RFID blocking wallet adds the convenience of a wallet with the added security of RFID protection to keep thieves from wirelessly scanning your sensitive information.
- 360 Degree Drop Protection - Protecting yourself from cell phone radiation is most important, but a good case should also protect your expensive device.
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Shipping on All US Orders
Full Product Comparison
How They Compare
- RF Safe - While RF Safe claims to reduce RF radiation, they do not claim to block lower frequency ELF and they do not provide lab testing results on their website. A built-in RFID blocking wallet does not come standard and they do not offer free US shipping.
- Defendershield - While Defendershield does provide lab testing for their technology, which blocks RF and ELF radiation, a built-in RFID blocking wallet and free US shipping are not standard.
- Vest - Vest's snap on case's have been lab tested to "redirect" RF radiation only. We do not believe that this is an effective means of radiation protection. 360 degree phone protection, RFID wallet, 30-day money back, and free US shipping NOT standard.
- Pong - Pong's snap on case's have been lab tested to "redirect" RF radiation only. We do not believe that this is an effective means of radiation protection. 360 degree phone protection and RFID wallet NOT standard.
- RadiArmor - RadiArmor does not publicly publish their lab testing and only claim to block RF radiation.
- Wavewall - Lab testing does not show a reduction of over 99% of RF radiation and is not shown to block ELF. RFID blocking wallet not included.
- SafeSleeve - Unlike the competition, SafeSleeve anti-radiation cases for cell phone integrate FCC accredited lab tested shielding technology that can block over 99% of RF radiation and over 92% of ELF radiation. 360 degree phone protection and built-in RFID blocking wallet comes standard and all products are backed by our 30-day, hassle-free return policy. Free expedited shipping in the US and discounted international rates. Click below to order today!