SafeSleeve Biodegradable for iPhone 12 & 12 Pro
Anti-Radiation and RFID blocking Biodegradable Wallet Case for the iPhone 12 & 12 Pro.
So much more than just a phone case. SafeSleeve Anti-Radiation Biodegradable Case for iPhone 12 & 12 Pro contains FCC accredited lab tested shielding technology that can block up to 99% of Radio Frequencies (5G, Wi-Fi, cellular, etc.) and up to 92% of ELF (battery, AC power, etc.) cell phone radiation from your iPhone.
Protect yourself, protect your phone, AND reduce your carbon footprint. This biodegradable version is made completely from compostable bioplastics (except for the metallic shielding materials).
Also includes a built-in RFID blocking wallet and turns into a stand, all in one lightweight and convenient case.
Order Today and Receive FREE SHIPPING Within the US and Discounted International Rates!
NOTE: For orders outside the US, customs fees may apply upon receipt of your order
Anti-Radiation -- Our FCC accredited lab tested radiation shielding material is integrated into the front flap of the outer case to deflect radiation (5G, Wi-Fi, EMF, etc.) away from your body while still allowing signal to enter and exit the back of the phone.
Biodegradable -- all materials (except for radiation shielding material) are fully compostable.
RFID Blocking Wallet -- Did you know thieves can use an $8 device to scan the information from your RFID enabled credit and ID cards right from out of your wallet or purse? Our built-in card slots hold up to 4 cards and block RFID theft!
Protective Cases -- Our SafeSleeve Phone Cases are Certified Military Grade Drop Tested (Mil-Std 810G) to provide protection from cracks, dings, and scratches to keep your phone looking and performing like new.
Adjustable Angle Stand -- Easily convert your SafeSleeve into a stand for watching videos
- Why is the shielding material only in the front flap?
- Our shielding technology is incorporated into the front flap as to provide protection in the direction of your body while still allowing signal to enter and exit the phone through the back panel. If we were to shield the sides and back, the phone would no longer be able to send and receive signal.
- What about when the phone is in use?
- When on a call, close the front flap. Due to the openings for the ear speaker and microphone, the call quality will not be hindered.
- When using the device, the flap can be folded behind the phone to shield the back of the device. In this position, it is important to keep the phone at a safe distance between yourself and the unshielded side of the device. Many modern recommendations state 6-8 inches as a "safe" distance.
- When in your pocket, position the phone so that the front flap faces you.
- Do you need a flap?
- Incorporating the shielding technology into the front flap provides a radiation barrier between you and your phone. Other products claim to provide the same protection without a flap (snap on case or radiation absorbing sticker/pendant), but we believe a flap to be the only effective means of providing true protection from all types of EMR radiation.
- Can I use a tri-field meter to measure the radiation from my phone like you would with a laptop?
- As much as we would love to show a meter test with our cell phone cases, it is not possible to accurately measure cell phone radiation and reductions outside of a controlled laboratory setting with highly specialized equipment. While some of our competitors may show tests that seem to show reductions, these tests are often not repeatable and are only possible with certain devices.The good news is we had an independent, FCC accredited lab test our shielding technology and the results were impressive. Not only can it block over 99% of RF, it can also block 92% of ELF (another major form of radiation that most of our competitors do not block). See the full results here: https://www.safesleevecases.com/pages/lab-tested
- Additionally, independent studies from our shielding technology supplier show reductions of SAR levels by over 95%.
- How is my phone held in place?
- Your phone easily snaps in and out of a silicone inner shell that is custom fit per type of phone.
- For our detachable style phone cases, the inner case is magnetically attached to the outer case for easy removal. Otherwise, the inner case is permanently affixed to the outer portion of the case.
- I just got my case and the flap won't stay closed. Is it defective?
- The premium materials we use are stretched tightly during assembly to ensure quality and durability. Thus, it may take a day or two for the materials to wear in to where the flap will easily close and stay closed, even with several cards inside.