UV-C Sterilizer - Kills Germs on Your Cell Phone
Cell Phone & Case Sanitizer - Disinfect w/ UV-C Light and Aromatherapy.
Your cell phone and wallet case is the ideal breeding ground for germs. The average person touches their phone over 100 times per day and it touches numerous bacteria filled surfaces. This combination makes your cell phone the perfect conduit for dangerous germs.
Luckily, there are ways to sanitize your cell phone. UV-C light is a widely adopted and effective method proven to kill 95-99.99% of bad germs, including cold and flu viruses.
This new UV Sterilizer disinfects all exposed surfaces of anything you can fit inside, including your SafeSleeve wallet case and phone, without the use of chemicals or heat.
NOTE: These devices are non-medical grade and are not intended for
clinical use. The decision to use this device is solely your own. Use of this device is not a replacement for other protective measures and we ask that you follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals on how to best keep yourself safe.
ALSO NOTE: For orders outside the US, customs fees may apply upon receipt of your order
Germ Killing UV-C Technology - Proven to kill 95-99.99% of bad germs, including cold and flu viruses.
- Essential Oil Aromatherapy Diffuser - If desired, add just a few drops of your favorite essential oil on the built-in diffuser pad before running a cleaning cycle to infuse whatever is placed inside.
- Auto-Shut-Off - UV-C lights are automatically disabled when the lid is opened to prevent unnecessary bodily exposure.
- Fits All SafeSleeve Phone Cases - Interior dimensions: 7.6 x 4.1 x 1 inches
- Use the included USB charging cable to plug the sterilizer unit into and USB port or USB charging block like the one you probably use for your phone.
- Open the lid and place the object(s) that you want to sterilize inside the sanitizer.
- Close the lid.
- Press the button on the right (3 straight lines) to begin the UV sterilization cycle. This button will light up blue once pressed.
- If desired, press the button on the left (3 wavy lines) to begin the aromatherapy infusion cycle (will light up green when pressed). The UV and aromatherapy cycles can be run simultaneously.
Once the cycles are complete, the respective lights will turn off (about 5 minutes). NOTE: Opening the lid will stop cycles.
- Open the lid and remove devices.
NOTE: Only the exposed areas of the devices placed inside will be disinfected. You may choose to reconfigure devices and run additional cycles to expose all surfaces to the UV-C light. For our cell phone wallet cases, we recommend one cycle with the front flap closed, and one cycle with the front flap folded behind the phone.