SafeSleeve for Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Anti-Radiation and RFID Blocking Wallet Case for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
So much more than just a phone case. SafeSleeve for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 contains FCC accredited lab tested shielding technology that can block up to 99% of Radio Frequencies (5G, Wi-Fi, cellular, etc.) and up to 92% of ELF (battery, AC power, etc.) cell phone radiation from your phone. It also includes a built-in RFID blocking wallet and turns into a stand, all in one lightweight and convenient case.
Order Today and Receive FREE SHIPPING Within the US and Discounted International Rates!
NOTE: For orders outside the US, customs fees may apply upon receipt of your order
Anti-Radiation -- Our FCC accredited lab tested radiation shielding material is integrated into the front flap of the outer case to deflect radiation (5G, Wi-Fi, EMF, etc.) away from your body while still allowing signal to enter and exit the back of the phone.
RFID Blocking Wallet -- Did you know thieves can use an $8 device to scan the information from your RFID enabled credit and ID cards right from out of your wallet or purse? Our built-in card slots hold up to 4 cards and block RFID theft!
Protective Cases -- Our SafeSleeve Phone Cases are Certified Military Grade Drop Tested (Mil-Std 810G) to provide protection from cracks, dings, and scratches to keep your phone looking and performing like new.
Adjustable Angle Stand -- Easily convert your SafeSleeve into a stand for watching videos
- Simply close the radiation shielding front flap to take a phone call and speak as you normally would. The microphone and ear speaker are uncovered to allow for no sound or signal quality reduction.
- When storing in your pocket, face the front flap towards your body to deflect the radiation away.
- The flap can be folded behind the phone to shield the back of the device while in use. The front of the device is typically at a "safe" distance from the body.
NOTE: Our anti-radiation products perform optimally when used properly.
- Why is the shielding material only in the front flap?
- Our shielding technology is incorporated into the front flap as to provide protection in the direction of your body while still allowing signal to enter and exit the phone through the back panel. If we were to shield the sides and back, the phone would no longer be able to send and receive signal.
- What about when the phone is in use?
- When on a call, close the front flap. Due to the openings for the ear speaker and microphone, the call quality will not be hindered.
- When using the device, the flap can be folded behind the phone to shield the back of the device. In this position, it is important to keep the phone at a safe distance between yourself and the unshielded side of the device. Many modern recommendations state 6-8 inches as a "safe" distance.
- When in your pocket, position the phone so that the front flap faces you.
- Do you need a flap?
- Incorporating the shielding technology into the front flap provides a radiation barrier between you and your phone. Other products claim to provide the same protection without a flap (snap on case or radiation absorbing sticker/pendant), but we believe a flap to be the only effective means of providing true protection from all types of EMR radiation.
- Can I use a tri-field meter to measure the radiation from my phone like you would with a laptop?
- As much as we would love to show a meter test with our cell phone cases, it is not possible to accurately measure cell phone radiation and reductions outside of a controlled laboratory setting with highly specialized equipment. While some of our competitors may show tests that seem to show reductions, these tests are often not repeatable and are only possible with certain devices.The good news is we had an independent, FCC accredited lab test our shielding technology and the results were impressive. Not only can it block over 99% of RF, it can also block 92% of ELF (another major form of radiation that most of our competitors do not block). See the full results here: http://www.safesleevecases.com/pages/lab-tested
- Additionally, independent studies from our shielding technology supplier show reductions of SAR levels by over 95% (http://www.safesleevecases.com/blogs/news/16597265-shielding-effectiveness-study-results).
- How is my phone held in place?
- Your phone easily snaps in and out of a silicone inner shell that is custom fit per type of phone.
- For our detachable style phone cases, the inner case is magnetically attached to the outer case for easy removal. Otherwise, the inner case is permanently affixed to the outer portion of the case.
- I just got my case and it is hard to close the flap and magnetic latch won't stay closed. Is it defective?
- The premium materials we use are stretched tightly during assembly to ensure quality and durability. Thus, it may take a day or two for the materials to wear in to where the case will easily close and stay closed with several cards inside.
- Will the magnets damage my phone?
- This device is 100% safe to use with all mobile phones.
- Will my case work with wireless charging?
- We do not recommend using wireless charging with our Detachable, non-detachable, or Antimicrobial cases as you may experience a sporadic or complete lack of connectivity. However, our SafeSleeve Slim phone cases do support wireless charging!